About Horse & Country Bendigo
The cleverly designed yard panel that folds out to be a double panel, saving you space on your float or truck, easy to use, smart looking and value for money!
Double-Up Standard 2 Rail Horse panels
- Made from 25mm galvanized square tube
- Measuring 2000mm long (4000mm when double panel is opened out to form 2 panels)
- 1250mm high
- 570mm gap between top and bottom rail
- 630mm gap between bottom rail and ground
- 15kg per double panel
- Panels can be custom made to suit your requirements
- Standard 2-Rail Yard Float or Truck Mounting Brackets available & In-Stock Regularly.
Note: Carrying 7 x 2-Rail Double panels on one side is the legal maximum width on side of your float. This is enough panels to form yards for 2 horses, to create adjoining 4m square yards.
- 3 Double Panels creates 1 x stand alone Small Pony Sized 3m Hexagonal Yard
- 4 Double Panels creates 1 x stand alone 4m Square Yard
- 7 Double Panels creates 2 x adjoining 4m Square Yards (one panel forms dividing wall)
- 8 Double Panels creates 2 x stand alone separate 4m Square Yards
Double-Up Panels are made to the guidelines recommended by Equestrian Australia (EA)
- Standard Double Panel: $170
- Mounting bracket (set) sm: $200 | Lge: $215
- Electric fence kit: $60
- Saddle racks (interchangeable): $65
- Float attachments: $30
- Set 4 yard panels (1 large yard): $680
- Set 7 yard panels (2 adjoining yards): $1190